Vatican City, 12 November 2015 (VIS) – Today, the Holy Father received in audience:
- prelates of the Episcopal Conference of Slovakia, on their “ad Limina” visit:
- Archbishop Stanislav Zvolensky of Bratislava, with his auxiliary, Bishop Josef Hal’ko;
- Bishop Marian Chovanec of Banska Bystrica;
- Bishop Viliam Judak of Nitra;
- Bishop Jan Orosch of Trnava;
- Bishop Tomas Galis of Zilina;
- Archbishop Bernard Bober of Kosice, with the archbishop emeritus Alojz Tkac;
- Bishop Stanislav Stolarik of Rozanava;
- Bishop Stefan Secka of Spis;
- Archbishop Jan Babjak, S.J., of Presov for Catholics of Byzantine rite, with his auxiliary Bishop Milan Lach;
- Bishop Peter Rusnak of Bratislava for Catholics of Byzantine rite;
- Bishop Milan Chautur, C.SS.R., of Kosice for Catholics of Byzantine rite; and
- Bishop Frantisek Rabek, military ordinary.
Yesterday, 11 November, the Holy Father received in audience Cardinal Dominique Mamberti, prefect of the Supreme Tribunal of the Apostolic Signatura.