Vatican City, 16 March 2015 (VIS) – Today, the Holy Father received in audience:
- Cardinal Robert Sarah, prefect of the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments;
- Frère Alois, prior of Taizé
- Delegation of the Latin American Network on the Social Doctrine of the Church;
- Six prelates of the Bishops' Conference of Bosnia and Herzegovina, on their “ad Limina” visit:
- Cardinal Vinko Puljic, archbishop of Vrhbosna, Sarajevo, with his auxiliary, Bishop Pero Sudar;
- Bishop Franjo Komarica of Banja Luka, with his auxiliary, Bishop Marko Senren;
- Bishop Ratko Peric of Mostar-Duvno, apostolic administrator of Trebinje and Mrkan;
- Bishop Tomo Vuksic, military ordinary.
On Saturday, 14 March, the Holy Father received in audience:
- Cardinal Marc Ouellet, P.S.S., prefect of the Congregation for Bishops;
- Archbishop Orlando Antonini, apostolic nuncio in Serbia.