Vatican City, 28 March 2014 (VIS) – Today, the Holy Father received in audience:
- Bishop emeritus Franz-Peter Tebartz-van Elst of Limburg, Federal Republic of Germany.
- Eleven prelates of the Episcopal Conference of Madagascar, on their “ad limina” visit:
- Bishop Fulgence Razakarivony of Ihosy;
- Bishop Jose Alfredo Caires de Nobrega of Mananjary;
- Archbishop Desire Tsarahazana of Toamasina;
- Bishop Antoine Scopelliti of Ambatondrazaka;
- Bishop Marcellin Randriamamonjy of Fenoarivo Antsinanana;
- Bishop Gaetano Di Pierro of Moramanga;
- Archbishop Fulgence Rabeony of Toliara;
- Bishop Zygmunt Robaszkiewicz of Morombe;
- Bishop Marie Fabien Raharilambonianina of Morondava, with his auxiliary, Bishop Donald Joseph Leo Pelletier;
- Bishop Vincent Rakotozafy of Tolagnaro.
Yesterday, Thursday 27 March, the Holy Father received in audience Cardinal Angelo Bagnasco, archbishop of Genoa, Italy and president of the Italian Episcopal Conference.