Vatican City, 14 February 2014 (VIS) – Today, the Holy Father received in audience:
Fifteen prelates of the Czech Bishops' Conference on their “ad limina” visit:
- Cardinal Dominik Duka, O.P., archbishop of Prague, with his auxiliaries, Bishop Vaclav Maly and Bishop Karel Herbst, S.D.B., and Cardinal Miloslav Vlk, archbishop emeritus;
- Archbishop Jan Graubner of Olomouc;
- Bishop Vojtech Cikrle of Brno, with his former auxiliary, Bishop Petr Esterka;
- Bishop Frantisek Vaclav Lobkowicz, O. Praem., of Ostrava Opava;
- Bishop Jiri Padour, O.F.M. Cap., of Ceske Budejovice, with his auxiliary, Bishop Pavel Posad;
- Bishop Jan Vokal of Hradec Kralove, with his auxiliary, Bishop Josef Kajnek;
- Bishop Jan Baxant of Litomerice;
- Bishop Frantisek Radkovsky of Plzen; and
- Bishop Ladislav Hucko, apostolic esarch for Catholics of Byzantine rite resident in the Czech Republic.
- Moyses Louro de Azevedo Filho, founder and moderator general of the “Comunidade Catolica Shalom”, Brazil.