Vatican City, June 2015 (VIS) – Today, the Holy Father received in separate audiences:
Five prelates of the Episcopal Conference of Latvia and Estonia, on their ad Limina visit:
- Archbishop Zbigņev Stankevics of Riga,
- Bishop Eduards Pavlovskis of Jelgava,
- Bishop Viktors Stulpins of Liepaja,
- Bishop Janis Bulis of Rezkene-Aglona, and
- Bishop Philippe Jean-Charles Jourdan, Apostolic Adminstrator of Estonia.
Archbishop emeritus Antonio Maria Rouco Varela of Madrid, Spain, and
a delegation from the San Andres School of Evangelization.