Vatican City, 16 May 2015 (VIS) – The Holy Father received in separate audiences:
- Cardinal Angelo Bagnasco, archbishop of Genoa, Italy, president of the Italian Episcopal Conference;
- Archbishop Alberto Bottari de Castello, apostolic nuncio in Hungary;
- Archbishop Nicola Girasoli apostolic nuncio in Trinidad and Tobago, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Dominica, Jamaica, Grenada, in the Co-operative Republic of Guyana, St. Kitts and Nevis, Santa Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and Suriname; apostolic delegate in the Antilles;
- Jean-Baptiste de Franssu, president of the Supervisory Board of the Institute for the Works of Religion.
- Cardinal Mauro Piacenza, penitentiary major, with the regent of the apostolic penitentiary, Msgr. Krzysztof Josef Nykiel.