Vatican City, 4 May 2015 (VIS) – Today, the Holy Father received in audience:
- Archbishop Jose Horacio Gomez of Los Angeles, U.S.A.;
- Dr. Antje Jackelen, archbishop of Uppsala, of the Evangelical-Lutheran Church of Sweden, and entourage;
- Cardinal Kurt Koch, president of the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity;
- Eleven prelates of the Episcopal Conference of the Republic of the Congo, on their “ad Limina” visit:
- Archbishop Anatole Milandou of Brazzaville;
- Bishop Bienvenu Manamika Bafouakouahou of Dolisie;
- Bishop Urbain Ngassongo of Gamboma;
- Bishop Jean Gardin, C.S.Sp., of Impfondo;
- Bishop Louis Portella Mbuyu of Kinkala;
- Bishop Daniel Mizonzo of Nkayi, with Bishop emeritus Bernard Nsayi;
- Bishop Yves-Marie Monot, C.S.Sp., of Ouesso, with Bishop emeritus Herve Itoua;
- Bishop Victor Abagna Mossa of Owando; and
- Bishop Miguel Angel Olaverri Arroniz, S.D.B., of Pointe-Noire.
On Saturday, 2 May, the Holy Father received in audience Cardinal Marc Ouellet, P.S.S., prefect of the Congregation for Bishops.