Vatican City, 20 April 2015 (VIS) – Today, the Holy Father received in audience:
- Cardinal Fernando Filoni, prefect of the Congregation for the Evangelisation of Peoples;
- Signor Tomaz Kunstelj, new ambassador of Slovenia to the Holy See, presenting his letters of credence;
- Archbishop Santo Gangemi, apostolic nuncio in Guinea and Mali;
- Bishop Gonzalo de Villa y Vazquez of Solola-Chimaltenango, Guatemala;
- Six prelates of the Episcopal Conference of Gabon, on their “ad Limina” visit:
- Archbishop Basile Mve Engone of Libreville;
- Bishop Timothee Mobido-Nzockena of Franceville;
- Bishop Mathieu Madega Lebouakehan of Mouila, apostolic administrator “sede vacante et ad nutum Sanctae Sedis” of Port-Gentil with Bishop emeritus Dominique Bonnet, C.S.Sp.;
- Bishop Jean-Vincent Ondo Eyene of Oyem;
- Bishop Joseph Koerber, C.S.Sp., apostolic vicar of Makokou.
On Saturday, 18 April, the Holy Father received in audience Cardinal Marc Ouellet, P.S.S., prefect of the Congregation for Bishops.