Vatican City, 30 March 2015 (VIS) – Today, the Holy Father received in audience:
- Archbishop Jose Rodriguez Carballo, secretary of the Congregation for the Institutes of Consecrated Life and the Societies of Apostolic Life;
- Cardinal Stanislaw Rylko, president of the Pontifical Council for the Laity;
- Cardinal Angelo Bagnasco, archbishop of Genoa, Italy, president of the Italian Episcopal Conference;
- Msgr. Jean-Louis Brugues, archivist and librarian of the Holy Roman Church;
- Cardinal Angelo Comastri, archpriest of the Papal Basilica of St. Peter in the Vatican; vicar general of His Holiness for Vatican City State; president of the Fabric of St. Peter;
- Bishop Vincenzo Paglia, president of the Pontifical Council for the Family.