Vatican City, 10 November 2014 (VIS) – Today, the Holy Father received in audience:
- John Dramani Mahama, president of the Republic of Ghana, with his wife and entourage;
- Thirteen prelates of the Conference of Bishops of Senegal, Mauritania, Cape Verde and Guinea-Bissau, on their “ad Limina” visit:
- Archbishop Theodore-Adrien Sarr of Dakar, Senegal;
- Bishop Benjamin Ndiaye of Kaolack, Senegal;
- Bishop Jean-Pierre Bassene of Kolda, Senegal;
- Bishop Ernest Sambou of Saint-Louis du Senegal, Senegal;
- Bishop Jean-Noel Diouf of Tambacounda, Senegal;
- Bishop Andre Gueye of Thies, Senegal;
- Bishop Paul Abel Mamba of Ziguinchor, Senegal;
- Bishop Ildo Augusto dos Santos Lopes Fortes of Mindelo, Cape Verde;
- Bishop Arlindo Gomes Furtado of Santiago de Cabo Verde, Cape Verde;
- Bishop Martin Albert Happe of Nouakchott, Mauritania;
- Bishop Carlos Pedro Zilli of Bafata, Guinea-Bissau;
- Bishop Jose Camnate na Bissign of Bissau, Guinea-Bissau, with his auxiliary, Bishop Jose Lampra Ca.
- Malu Dreyer, minister-president of the Land Rhineland-Palatinate, with her husband and entourage.
On Saturday, 8 November, the Holy Father received in audience:
- Cardinal Marc Ouellet, prefect of the Congregation for Bishops.
On the afternoon of Friday, 7 November, the Holy Father received in audience:
- Cardinal Angelo Amato, prefect of the Congregation for the Causes of Saints;
- Archbishop Celso Morga Iruzubieta, coadjutor of Merida-Badajoz, Spain.