Vatican City, 19 September 2014 (VIS) – Today, the Holy Father received in audience:
- Archbishop Luis Francisco Ladaria Ferrer, secretary of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith;
- Archbishop James Patrick Green, apostolic nuncio in Peru;
- Professor Andrea Riccardi, founder of the Sant'Egidio Community;
- Professor Ignazio Marino, mayor of Rome.
Yesterday, Thursday 18 September, the Holy Father received in audience:
- Archbishop Guido Pozzo, secretary of the Pontifical Commission “Ecclesia Dei”;
- Bishop Oscar Vicente Ojea of San Isidro, Argentina;
- A group of cyclists from the “Cruce por la educacion argentina” Association.