Vatican City, 17 July 2014 (VIS) – The following prelates died in recent weeks:
- Bishop Guy Gaucher O.C.D., auxiliary emeritus of Bayeux-Lisieux, France, on 3 July at the age of 84.
- Bishop John Jobst, S.A.C., emeritus of Broome, Australia, at the age of 94.
- Bishop Estanislau Amadeu Kreutz, emeritus of Santo Angelo, Brazil, on 6 July at the age of 86.
- Bishop Guillermo Leaden, S.D.B., auxiliary emeritus of Buenos Aires, Argentina, at the age of 100.
- Bishop Pietro Nonis, emeritus of Vicenza, Italy, at the age of 87.